26 January, 2009

Finished The Cheese Monkeys last night, in an unintentional decision to stay up until three am. Because I know I'm better off with three hours of sleep than four, I woke up at six and made it to class twenty minutes early. I'm the fifth person here. 

Saw Notorious last night, now cannot stop listening to Born Again and this remix of "Party and Bullshit" by Ratatat. I need to move to Brooklyn again. Need being the operative word. 

Got this from the library yesterday, read the foreword before 6:30. Just want to go home so I can start on the actual book.

PS The skin on my hands is so dry it's cracking open. Looks & feels like an x-acto accident.

1 comment:

  1. egads i can not believe what weirdos we are. we both post about going to the library and reading. haha. i want to read both of those books. let me know about the current one, i'm curious. i need life advice, we all do?
    movie sounds sweet.
    love.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, babe.