27 January, 2009

Listened to Jes Kramer and melted tonight. Smoked a few [too many] cigarettes; ran into Ryan and he said, "Caroline! I was talking about you all day today, and you know what I said? I said Next time I see Caroline I am going to buy her a drink. And now here you are! I have to buy you a drink!" Then he bought me a drink.

Last night's yoga class was the greatest event of my week, and today was the greatest day of my semester. Phone interview that is sure to result in a new job, training call for the other job, seeing Jes, seeing Ryan, feeling like I was on drugs because of so much caffeine, and being overall overjoyed all day

Jay texted me at 10:30pm, "Are you coming home tonight?" Yes, yes I am. Eventually.

1 comment:

  1. that's much cute that your roomie calls to check on you :)
    i wanna start doing yoga but not pay for it and not do it at home... in my mind graduating and moving solves all my problems unrealistically.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, babe.