26 February, 2009

Response to Kaitlyn's when is your spring break? plans and ideas for summer & life?

Spring break starts right now, today. Except there is a memorial service for our university's last president, who passed away a weekend ago and was very, very dear to our campus community. Right now I am cleaning my room & stenciling a tee for the first time (TOO EASY TO HAVE BEEN AVOIDED THIS LONG). I have a meeting at noon for work, then the memorial at 2:30.

In the morning I am getting in my car and driving to Saint Louis to pick up a desk for my "thesis". I am very nervous about the whole project, and life in general right now. The past three days I have been emotionally unstable, which leads me to be more emotionally unstable, which leads me to not feel very well. I have this weird fringe sickness, and have had an exercise headache since Monday, as well. When the headache first came it felt like I had fallen backwards headfirst into cement. It has faded & come back twice. I don't understand.

Plans for summer and life. Summer is up in the air. I hear from a Teach for America internship program on March 16. I have an interview for an unpaid internship in Pontiac over break. I may apply for an emerging artist's grant in Kalamazoo. Read: I have no fucking clue.

Life. I can't get into that right now.

My feet are falling alseep because of the way I am sitting. I should be home at some point between the 29th and the 3rd for about 30 hours. Not sure when. 

(Big breath here.)

1 comment:

  1. i love the shirt you made. i love everything you made. it looks great & complete (the r&i things).
    a desk for your thesis... like a table desk?
    i hope your headache goes away & you enjoy your break. I won't be home at the same time you are... but maybe i can come visit you in kzoo some upcoming weekend? who knows.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, babe.