11 March, 2009

25 things

I hate blogs.

This is in honor of not being in the mood to work, and of the 14 people that tagged me on facebook in a note that I refused to respond to.

1 My favorite things are black pens and college-ruled paper, without fail.
2 I am frequently found screaming.
3 The older I get the more I appreciate and enjoy my immediate family.
4 My life is overrun with ambition.
5 I have always been mistaken to be three years younger than I am. 
6 I've filled more than 20 notebooks with writing since high school.
7 At least six of them now belong to other people, because I have a habit of wrapping them up and giving/mailing them away.
8 My business/analytical/technical skills greatly surpass my social skills.
9 I hate art.
10 I am absolutely entirely infatuated and obsessed with art.
11 People often give me Hello Kitty gifts simply because they are Hello Kitty. I love her with all my heart, yes. But poorly designed HK novelty makes me want to throw up and scream.
12 I never burn bridges. Ever.
13 I know (not believe, know) that everyone has something important to teach me.
14 One of my most favorite things is when my dad plays classical guitar in the garage during thunder storms. Sometimes I sit where he can't see me so I can just listen to him play the same bars over and over, trying to get it perfect.
15 Theresa is on her way to pick me up to go grocery shopping for the first time in two or three weeks.
16 So I am abandoning this.
17 (I hated it, anyway.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's me! It was a good time and I'm glad we're friends. Just saying. :) Take that, social skills!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, babe.